The Hospitable Look of Southern Charm
Early Southern architecture paid great attention to detail. Precise craftsmanship allowed homes a certain durability while still retaining an elegant, charming appeal. They had a look and quality that set them apart from other architectural styles. But as the mass production of homes began, many of these early Southern architectural values were lost. Cambridge Beaded Premium Vinyl Siding brings together all the elements of early Southern architecture while adding modern technology to ensure the strongest protection and least maintenance of any exterior siding material. Cambridge Beaded Premium Vinyl Siding features a low gloss, brushed finish that replicates the natural beauty of painted wood without ever having to be scraped, sanded or painted, saving you time and money.*Cambridge Beaded is part of our BrushStroke Collection.
- Features the Norandex proprietary NailRIGHT Siding Installation System for a safe, secure installation
- Low gloss brushed pattern
- 5/8" Panel projection
- Available in three styles:
- *6-1/2" Cambridge Beaded
- .044" panel thickness
- Full Traditional U-Groove beaded design
- *6-1/2" Shenandoah Beaded
- .042" panel thickness
- Sleek Modern U-Groove beaded design
- *Shenandoah Triple 3"
- .040" panel thickness
- Matching and contrasting soffit and accessories
- Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty with ColorHold Lifetime Fade Protection
- Wont blister, crack, flake, peel or rot like wood exteriors, so youll never have to scrape,sand or paint again, reducing time and cost spent on maintenance
- Can help increase the resale value of your home, making it a wise investment should you ever decide to sell!